ICME, INTERCOM & ICOM Azerbaijan Joint Conference October 14-16. 2020, Baku, Azerbaijan Transforming Collecting Policies in Museums: the Need for Leadership and Societal Responsibility
CALL FOR PAPERS
Deadline for submissions: 31st March 2020
Notification of acceptance: 15th May 2020 Session
1: Decolonizing Museums: Restitution, Repatriation & Healing Session
2: Museums and Ethnotourism Session
3: Leadership and Museum Management for Our Times
The Boards of ICME, INTERCOM & ICOM Azerbaijan are pleased to announce the call for papers for the joint conference to be held at the Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum (the oldest and biggest carpet museum in the world) in Baku between October 14th- 16th 2020.
Submitting a proposal
ICME, INTERCOM & ICOM Azerbaijan invite proposals for contributions that relate to one of the three themes of the Conference. Presentations can be made in two forms:
1. Paper /Power point presentation (15 minutes)
2. Flash presentation (20 slides in 8 minutes)
Proposals should include the following information in English
1. International committee, No. of ICOM membership
2. Which programme theme you are applying for and the preferred form (paper /Power point presentation / Flash presentation)
3. Title of submitted presentation
4. Abstract (do not exceed 300 words)
5. Name(s) of Author(s)
6. Affiliation(s) & full address(es) & email address
7. Support equipment required
8. All submissions must include a 100‐word bio with a photograph of each presenter.
Please send proposals as soon as possible as a Word Document attachment to the e-mail: email@example.com with the subject reference “ICME & INTERCOM proposal (your name)”.
The proposals will be evaluated by the Joint Conference Committee of ICOM Azerbaijan, ICME and INTERCOM
※ 상세내용 : 첨부파일 참조